Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Prehistoric Map Sneak Peek

Hello Penguins Rooks here. As you noticed we finished the make over with new icons and better looks. We also, turned the blog prehistoric. I like how it looks now don't you? just to tell you i messed up on my first icon...

The Glasses are in front of the hair... I don't like that....
Oh and here's the old icon
Tell us the difference in the comments!

OH WAIT! I almost forgot about the sneak peak!

By Club Penguin on Twitter

Ever wondered how Club Penguin looked like millions of years ago? Here's a Prehistoric map of the island!


Looks interesting. But i cant tell where the rooms are. It looks really old. Wait millions of years ago Club Penguin never had certan rooms. So I think they were discovered back them but the covered in snow.
Well bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment