Monday, January 7, 2013

New Website!

Hey everyone! Rooks here. So, you've been waiting and I've gotten someone to teach me how to do the updates. I also figured out it takes like a month. So, it's not like i'm going to keep Random Cp Cheats under construction for much longer. In order for this to work, i need to make a new website! Yep an all new website. It's sad we have to move but if you want the update it's the only way. So, we let you choose! In the comments vote for if we should stay or do the update. If we do the update, I have to work on the site for a few months or so and I will still be posting on the Random Cp Cheats site much more than i have had this past week. If we don't do the update we will stay here and have no changes until i decide to make a few small ones. Anyway remember YOU decide!

-Random Cp Cheats Team

Update: it will take maybe a year...

No comments:

Post a Comment