Saturday, October 26, 2013

New Music Video: It's Your Birthday!

By Polo Field

Hello Penguins!
It's hard to believe it's been 8 whole years! Club Penguin has grown into a truly AMAZING community that I am proud to be a part of. Everything we do wouldn't be possible without the enthusiasm and support of all of you. To show our appreciation, we've created a special birthday music video! We asked Club Penguin veteran Jordan Fisher to sing guest vocals on the song. We wanted to make this special by featuring YOU -- the Club Penguin community-- in the video. Remember, it's YOU that makes Club Penguin the place that is... 365 days a year. So this video is dedicated to YOU -- the Club Penguin players!




(Click here to go to the video)


Here's to another year of awesomeness! Don't forget to share your most memorable moment from the past 8 years in the comments below, and on behalf on the entire Club Penguin Team....

Waddle on!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rooks, I don't know if you remember me but Its Iceberry from CPC! Ah The Good times we had, I look at your Blog daily! I was wondering if I can start talking to you again! Come to xat.com/HolidayCP Thanks Rook!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I might be able to come.... I'm moving this week and I won't have internet ..there might be a chance.

      Delete