Monday, April 29, 2013

Robot And Fireball Gloves Available!

Today a new Fireball glove and a new Robot are now available!The gloves make me wonder... Why make fireball gloves if you already made lava? They are kind of like fire aren't they? Well i guess we'll never know.Now let me show your a pic of how the robot looks like:

Not a very good picture but as you can see I haven't build any of these yet so this is the only thing I have.
Now let me show you how the Fireball gloves look in your Playercard:

Again not a very good picture.I'm just trying to hurry this up because i'm so busy getting all my stuff back together. I'm also working a lot on that new video coming out called The Villains Rise. I'm working on a new trailer for it and stuff.Well, that's enough spoilers for today.



No comments:

Post a Comment