Thursday, March 14, 2013

Epf Sneak Peak: Crime Scene

Hello penguins. Before we begin this post i would like to apologize about not being active. I'd blame school. Anyway, you might be asking why we're updating on a Thursday. Well i figured since i haven't posted in a while i might as well update. Well we're back and we have now begun posting.

If you're done reading this message please go on.




By Polo Field



CLASSIFIED INFORMATION. FOR EPF AGENTS ONLY. NOT N AGENT? MOVE ALONG.

Attention Agents! The team's really exited about the cool stuff we're working on for the EPF and we can't wait to share it with you! I don't want to ruin any surprises, but take a look a this:

What do you think happened?!? Looks like we'll need elite agents on the scene to investigate.  So stay tuned to the blog for EPF updates, coming soon.

Waddle on, Agents!

- Club penguin Team

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rooks Icey here I was wondering if you would like to join my blog because I really need help if you reply and say yes please put your email so I could add you to my blot and you could help edit it and help me make it better. -Iceysnow2251

    ReplyDelete