Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Running..

Hello everyone. Or whoever still reads this blog. I have noticed we haven't posted in a while which sucks since we just got back. So, right now I'll try my best to keep the blog running. I might fail or succeed. But please keep reading this blog. We've been losing readers since we stopped posting. Please from now on even if we stop posting keep visiting once and a while. This blog is important to me. Yes only me because all of our authors are GONE! Jockey retired and Cm hasn't been heard from in a while. Now if you would like to sign up for penguin of the month just comment your name in the Penguin Of The Month page. I'm going to add more later. For whoever is reading this please tell your friends about us. We need to restore this blog.

Bye- The only blogger alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment